In his determination to give Nigeria Waterways its core importance, The Group Managing Director/CEO of NIWA, Chief Dr George Moghalu (Ohamadike) today visited Ossemotor Seaport in Imo State.
He promised to revive the seaport because of its strategic importance to the economic development of South East and Nigeria at large.
He later paid a courtesy visit to HRH Eze Cajatan Okafor, Igwe Ejiatu, the Traditional Ruler Of Ossemotor Autonomous Community.
This visit is part of Chief Dr George Moghalu oversight function as Group Managing Director of Nigeria Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA).
- Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate
- BBN. I have never requested for money to join EndSARS Protest Trikytee)
- Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards
- Fans React Angrily As Trickytee Allegedly Asked For 500K To Join End Sars Moveme
- Miss Nolllywood Nigeria 2019 Aquila Amgbaduba joins the End SARS Protest
Entertainment2 days ago
Fans React Angrily As Trickytee Allegedly Asked For 500K To Join End Sars Moveme
Entertainment4 days ago
Oldest Prostitute In Nairobi Retires After Servicing Over 28,000 Men
Entertainment3 days ago
GROUP CALLS OUT BABAGANA ADAMS OF DOAS, INSISTS ON INVESTIGATION OF DIRECTORS, PERM SEC. IN CIVIL SERVICE