In his determination to give Nigeria Waterways its core importance, The Group Managing Director/CEO of NIWA, Chief Dr George Moghalu (Ohamadike) today visited Ossemotor Seaport in Imo State.
He promised to revive the seaport because of its strategic importance to the economic development of South East and Nigeria at large.
He later paid a courtesy visit to HRH Eze Cajatan Okafor, Igwe Ejiatu, the Traditional Ruler Of Ossemotor Autonomous Community.
This visit is part of Chief Dr George Moghalu oversight function as Group Managing Director of Nigeria Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA).
- Regina Entertainment Production Holds Public Presentation And Unveiling Of Regina Magazine
- Akwa Ibom State Governor Buries Father in Customized Grave with 24 Hours Power supply
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displaced Persons In IDP Camp In Abuja
- Barber Designs Male And Female Reproductive Organs On Two Kids Hair
- Nollywood actor Orji Kingsley cries out for help