In his determination to give Nigeria Waterways its core importance, The Group Managing Director/CEO of NIWA, Chief Dr George Moghalu (Ohamadike) today visited Ossemotor Seaport in Imo State.
He promised to revive the seaport because of its strategic importance to the economic development of South East and Nigeria at large.
He later paid a courtesy visit to HRH Eze Cajatan Okafor, Igwe Ejiatu, the Traditional Ruler Of Ossemotor Autonomous Community.
This visit is part of Chief Dr George Moghalu oversight function as Group Managing Director of Nigeria Inland Waterways Authority (NIWA).
- BBNaija: So Laycon featured Chinko Ekun, Reminisce in Fierce
- Ozo and Prince BBNaija: Why Big Brother Naija Head of House tell Prince ‘shut up’ as dem dey do drama rehearsal
- BBNaija: “I Know I’m The Problem And I Can Always Step Back” – Nengi Blames Herself For Erica & Kiddwaya Break Up
- Chairman AGN Bayelsa state Chief Mokilese Osain urged upcoming actors to join the actors Guild of Nigeria to participate in any Movie
- Nicki Minaj plans to give her unborn child a Nigerian name
Entertainment4 days ago
BBNaija 2020: “Erica Was My Favourite Girl” – Ice Prince Loses Respect For Erica
Entertainment5 days ago
Nollywood Actress Rita Daniels Honoured With Rotary Paul Harris Fellow
Entertainment3 days ago
BBN:I Feel Disrespected And Irritated Whenever Kiddwaya Kisses Erica” – Laycon Nags