In recognition of his dedication and for putting Nigeria on the global football map, President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed ex-footballer, Daniel Amokachi, as Nigeria’s Football Ambassador.
Amokachi was part of the Nigerian team that won Olympic gold medal in 1996.
- Regina Entertainment Production Holds Public Presentation And Unveiling Of Regina Magazine
- Akwa Ibom State Governor Buries Father in Customized Grave with 24 Hours Power supply
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displaced Persons In IDP Camp In Abuja
- Barber Designs Male And Female Reproductive Organs On Two Kids Hair
- Nollywood actor Orji Kingsley cries out for help