Lady’s Leg Amputated After Allegedly Being Crushed By Patience Jonathan’s Cousin
Victor Oba, a cousin to a former Nigerian First Lady,Patience Jonathan, has been accused of crushing his ex -girlfriend’s leg which has led to amputation. Sleekgist reports.
Miss Seigha Atia has had her left leg amputated after her ex-lover ofOba, who is the Manager of the First Lady’s hotel, Aridolf Hotels and Spars, reportedly hit 23-year-old Atia with his Sports Utility Vehicle (SUV), damaging her left leg beyond treatment.
He was said to have left her for dead and sped off afterwards. He was subsequently arrested but was later freed by the police. The victim’s lawyer, Aluzu Ebikebuna, confirmed the amputation of his client’s leg.
Narrating the incident, the victim said: “On the day of the incident, we had an argument and he called me and asked me to come outside of our gate to get the rest of my things in his car.
The next thing, he drove his car into me with speed. He hit me against our gate, held me there and did not reverse his car despite the fact that I was screaming in pains.
He later reversed and I fell to the ground and he zoomed off. My neighbors, who watched what happened screamed for help and came to my rescue. This relationship lasted for four months. .
But I decided to quit when I discovered that he was a violent person. He had hit me once that was when everything started to take a nosedive.“
See more photos here
- Regina Entertainment Production Holds Public Presentation And Unveiling Of Regina Magazine
- Akwa Ibom State Governor Buries Father in Customized Grave with 24 Hours Power supply
- Vivian Lam Foundation Visits The Internally Displaced Persons In IDP Camp In Abuja
- Barber Designs Male And Female Reproductive Organs On Two Kids Hair
- Nollywood actor Orji Kingsley cries out for help