Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election with 307, 955 votes*
Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State has emerged winner of Saturday’s governorship election in the state.
Obaseki won his second term in office after securing victory with a high margin.
Godwin Obaseki of People’s Democratic Party has been declared winner of the Edo State governorship election held on Saturday.
Obaseki polled a total of 307, 955 votes to defeat All Progressives Congress’s Osagie Ize-Iyamu-Iyamu who got 223, 619 votes.
Contesting the election on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, Obaseki was announced winner of the exercise by the Independent National Electoral Commission on Sunday afternoon.
Obaseki defeated his closest Challenger, Osagie Ize-Iyamu of the All Progressives Congress with a sizeable margin.
- Ijaw Women Of America Put Smiles On The Faces Of Biseni People In Bayelsa State
- I will use the Senate seat to build bridges of empowerment, development to Bayelsa”— APC senatorial candidate
- Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate
- BBN. I have never requested for money to join EndSARS Protest Trikytee)
- Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards