BAYELSA GUBER: Appeal Court reserves judgment on Gov. Diri’s appeal Against Sack
The Court of appeal has reserves judgment on Gov. Diri’s appeal Against Sack by the Bayelsa State election petition tribunal.
The appeal court also Awards a cost of 500k in favour of Gov. Douye Diri against ANDP the misunderstanding between their two counsels in court yesterday.
The Date for the final judgement to be communicated to parties later.
- Ijaw Women Of America Put Smiles On The Faces Of Biseni People In Bayelsa State
- I will use the Senate seat to build bridges of empowerment, development to Bayelsa”— APC senatorial candidate
- Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate
- BBN. I have never requested for money to join EndSARS Protest Trikytee)
- Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards