Prince Ned Nwoko holds talks with DG Governors Forum on Malaria Eradication in Nigeria
Prince Ned Nwoko today held valuable talks with the Director General of Nigerian Governors Forum Mr A. B Okauru on the need for Nigerian Governors across the Federation to key into the Malaria Eradication Project.
Ned explained the strategies for Environmental clean up which includes setting up 3 recycling plants on each state of the Federation and getting the state and local governments to buy into the project. Prince Ned was accompanied by the Malaria Project Coordinator Chukwuebuka Anyaduba.
The Director General who was once in Cuba for a Malaria Programme stressed on the need for Nigeria to be malaria free. He welcomed the initiative of the Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation and emphasised on the fact that it was long over due for Nigeria to be free from the burden of malaria.
- Ijaw Women Of America Put Smiles On The Faces Of Biseni People In Bayelsa State
- I will use the Senate seat to build bridges of empowerment, development to Bayelsa”— APC senatorial candidate
- Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate
- BBN. I have never requested for money to join EndSARS Protest Trikytee)
- Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards