Chacha Eke Pregnant With 4th Child, Says That’s Reason For Her Bipolar Disorder
Actress Chacha Eke Faani has shown her baby bump as she revealed she’s pregnant with her 4th child. She said that the pregnancy is to blame for her bipolar disorder, IgbereTV reports.
In a video shared on her Instagram page, the actress who initially said she was leaving her marriage with her life stated that her utterances that day were as a result of mental illness.
She said she acts up when she’s pregnant and was recently diagnosed with bipolar disorder. She said it usually gets worse whenever she’s pregnant then opened up that she’s expecting her 4th child.
She explained that her husband never abused her as her initial video made people think. She showed bottles of pills and said the only problem was that her husband asked her to take her drugs and she flared up and did the video.
She stated that she will never leave her husband and children.
Watch Chacha speak in the video below.
She also shared a photo she took with her husband, both of them smiling with sunglasses covering their eyes.
- Ijaw Women Of America Put Smiles On The Faces Of Biseni People In Bayelsa State
- I will use the Senate seat to build bridges of empowerment, development to Bayelsa”— APC senatorial candidate
- Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate
- BBN. I have never requested for money to join EndSARS Protest Trikytee)
- Aisha Buhari, El-Rufai, Wike, Matawale, Onyeama, Bag Democracy Heroes Awards